1. My sister finished 4th IN THE WORLD at the WBFF World Championships
- She looked amazing! For real, wow!
- I honestly thought she had the title in the bag and said it out loud as soon as the 3 time reigning champ was called out for 2nd. We were shocked when her name wasn't called.
- I'm so proud of her regardless of what place she finished! 4th place is pretty freakin amazing though!
- The best part was getting to watch it live and text her before and after to see how she was feeling.
- I loved the support she has received along this journey. Awesome thing to witness! When you follow your dreams you'd be surprised who comes out of the wood work to support you. What an awesome feeling for me, but can you imagine how she felt? On top of the world, yo!
- Look out, people. This girl ain't done yet!
This is a cell phone pic of us watching her!
5. That thing I mentioned I was starting a while back, it wasn't for me, so I won't be sharing publicly what it was because it might be for others.
6. There is still a ton of stress in my shoulders that was completely gone yesterday and came back on my drive to work in the morning. HHHMMMM!
7. I'm still questioning if what I'm doing right now is the right thing for me, but fear of comfort and consistency (a paycheck we rely on) has me frozen.
8. 4 mile run Saturday = awesome, x mile muddy bike ride with the husband yesterday = Awesomest, 3 mile fast run on the track this morning = awesome. The air was thick this morning and I sweated (swat?) a mustache. I was dripping wet and my pace keeps getting faster. I want 7:30 race pace at most for my next race. My pace lately has been better than expected as I've been running by myself. Surely I can push out a faster one if I'm competing. My sprints, however, another story. I'm ashamed of them. Where the heck has my speed gone?
Dino rain boots with no rain that he has been wearing for a week now. I love him and he makes me really enjoy his childhood (most days)!