Thursday, March 29, 2012

A REAL look - The boys at it again

I have had a lot on my mind lately with losing a family friend who we dearly loved, having my parents be out of town, Dale's grandma's recent hospital stay, the boys being sick, and the anniversary of my Father-in-law's passing coming up this Saturday.  However, as a busy mom life doesn't stop when you feel like you need to be all wrapped up in your own emotions and throwing confetti at your own pity parties.  The boys are fully aware of this. 

The weather has been extremely nice once it stopped raining.  That allows for more time outside, thank the good lord above.  More time outside means the house stays a tad bit cleaner.  I said a tad bit.  The boys were still boys through this week.  Let me show you a few examples:

Wyatt tried out a new profession while I was in the shower Saturday morning and his dad was gone. 

Exhibit A:

Exhibit B:


Exhibit C:

 Exhibit D:


I think he better stick to school and find a profession that better suits him. 

In other news, Weston has been his usual destructive self. 



I'm sure this will be his motto as soon as he can say it.


He loves tea


and lets me know every.single.day.  I really wish I could lock that cabinet.

As I mentioned, we have been spending a lot of time outside in the beautiful weather.  That leads me to believe I can get great brotherly shots of them.


Like this one.

I gave up on trying to get a good loving brother shot and tried to enjoy more peaceful, calming scenery.


Awww!  So pretty.

I turned to my right to take this shot and quickly jetted my eyes back to the boys because three boys ranging in age 1 to 5, a big body of water, plenty of rocks, and just the right amount of being pissed off at each other could lead to disaster.  I'm fully aware of that.


What I didn't expect to find was that.  Full frontals of two little boys peeing in the city lake with two fishermen about 100 feet in front of them.  Thanks, boys.  Thanks for always finding a way to surprise me.

I apologize to the fishermen traumatized and pissed at the fact that the fish they caught were marinated in little boy urine.  Ok, so I'm sure there are much worse things in that city lake than little boy urine, but still.

Speaking of always surprising me....

Last night we had dinner at my mother-in-law's.  Quickly after they shoved the food down their throats they headed outside to play.  Harmless, right?!  Minutes later their older cousin came through the door announcing that Wyatt and Waylon had pooped outside. 

I didn't believe him, but went out to investigate anyway.  Sure enough, two steaming fresh piles of poop lie in the grass just at the base of a tree and spaced about three feet from each other.

They swore it was cat poop.  Believable.  Besides Waylon pooped just before we left the house.  I was about to buy their story when I decided to check their backside.  Poop, outside, no toilet paper.... you get the picture.  Well, not literally and you're welcome.

Much to my surprise the odd color of the poop in pile 2 matched the odd color of the remains on the backside of kid number 2. 

Disbelief, shock, horror, anger all of these things crossed my mind.  How many cars drove by as their white nekkid little asses were squatted obscenely unloading?

"Why did you do that?" 

"I don't like grandma's bathroom."

"Are you freakin kidding me?"

Speaking of poop....


This is not an explosive diaper.  But, we are taking an increasing number of baths these days due to all the outside grossness.

Until next week....

8 comments:

  1. You had me spitting tea out my nose in the first half. The second half sent me running to the bathroom. Pooping in the yard at grandmas... Oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh.my.gosh. i give you credit, girl. i am about to pee myself from laughing so hard. good thing they are cuties!! & thank GOD my girls have not gotten into the hair cutting! yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I really don't even know what to say. Seriously. (giggle)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how I love your blog, T!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The peeing at the lake has me cracking up! Mine do that, too. Anywhere they can.

    The poop? We've had it happen, too. OMG. I don't know what my kids were thinking!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just stopping by. First-time visitor from Cleveland, OH. Saw your blog via Momma Kiss'. Great first post. The "I don't like grandma's bathroom" comment made me laugh out loud. Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh. Man.....
    Poop. Scissors?
    Good lord woman.
    Do you drink?
    Cause you probably should.
    Kidding.
    Don't do that.
    They do make life interesting don't they?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails