Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I'm Thankful!


I have a list for you because honestly I have been extremely busy and can't even think or see straight.  Being busy is good, but damn, sometimes you need a break.  So, I give you a list of things I am so completely thankful for.  I'm only going to give you 15.  I don't want to bore you to death, but this is nowhere near a complete list. 
  1. Weston and his big genuine smile when he is proud of himself
  2. Sharing the best belly laughs with Wyatt
  3. Wyatt's new found love with seeing how tall he is using me as the reference
  4. Waylon telling me he is going to be a good boy for the day out of the blue (we've been working on this)
  5. Helpers around the house
  6. Dale and I talking about our day
  7. Stretching my legs in bed and finding a child at my toes
  8. Morning drop offs that go so well and everyone is peaceful
  9. Slobbery kisses
  10. When the boys share
  11. When the boys have an actual conversation that doesn't end in "you're an asshole"
  12. A clean house even when I can hardly keep up
  13. A date night with Dale and the foot and shoulder massage he gave me later
  14. The backup camera in my car - I love that thing!
  15. A job promotion!!!
When I took this picture Wyatt actually asked if I was going to back over them.  Aw, silly, silly boys!

     My life seems like a whirlwind lately.  But, oddly I find myself at peace most of the time.  Is this a new normal?  I'm not sure I have the energy to keep up.  I thought it was the exercise draining me, but I have come to the conclusion it is life and I'm ok with that!

5 comments:

  1. First of all, You are beautiful.
    And Yay for promotions and clean houses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this list! It's so easy to forget about the daily things that mean so much. Congrats on the promotion!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, you're looking good! Congratulations on the job promotion, woohoo!! It's wonderful to list down things you're grateful for, puts things into perspective :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Job promotion? Congrats!

    I wish I had a clean house. LOL

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails