Friday, April 20, 2012

Ultimate Blog Party 2012



I linking up to the ultimate blog party this year.  I've heard great things about it. 

Hi to those that are visiting from there.  I'm Tayarra (pronounced Tiarra).  I have three boys that you can see up in the header as well as to the right.  I love blogging about them.  Everything from how much I love them to how much they drive me crazy and destroy the house. 

I also write about my marriage, my family, working out, stress, and occassionally scratch the writing itch. 

I'd love for you all to follow along.  You can click any of the links in the top right corner to stay connected.  Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

  1. Stopping by from UBP. What a group of handsome boys! I'm having my 3rd boy in September. I do have 1 girl in the mix to shake things up. LOL. Looking forward to checking out your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from the UBP! Sorry it has been so long between visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the header image of your adorable babies! Visiting bwo of UBP!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails