Friday, March 9, 2012

What I've Learned This Week

  1. The nickname "The Destroyer" is bound to stick with Weston for eternity.
  2. A vacuum can be a girl's best friend. 
  3. There IS a pair of jeans out there that will fit my bubblicious butt and not leave a gaping hole at my waist line.
  4. I am damn good at making guacamole and even Dale agrees.
  5. Wyatt is growing too fast, noticeable inches by the day, I swear it.
  6. What would have sent my body into shivers and dripping armpit sweat just a year ago doesn't phase my nerves now.
  7. I used to be a "once your mad at someone you stay mad forever" kind of girl.  Who has time for that anymore?!
  8. Dale spoils me entirely too much on his off seasons from coaching.  It makes the transition back into his seasons so much more difficult!
  9. My boys steal my phone entirely too often and leave me little surprises.
  10. There are people out there that think I'm too nice.  hahahahahahaha 



There's a lot more back story to a few of these.  More to come on them later.  Anything specific you have learned this week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails