Monday, January 3, 2011

Sharp #3 More Details

Here we are week 37.  I still can't believe I am about to have another boy in the house talking about pee pee's and announcing their farts, hitting each other over the head with toys and taking turns in choke holds.  We have a good year before he gets in on all that fun though.  So what's up lately?  I tipped the scale and measured right where I needed to be last week.  I was also dilated to a 1, which means nothing at this point.  I go back Wednesday.  Hopefully I will have progressed, but I am ok with not. 

Some endearing terms I have heard as of late:
"Wow!"
"Oh my God, you are huge!"
"Wow, you're ready to go, huh?!"
"How close are you?"
"You're sure there aren't twins in there?"
"You ain't no small thing."
"You look great!"
"You look so small for less than a month"
"Hey there, big mama!"

Blah, blah, blah!  Which is it people?  Am I large or am I small?  Really, I don't care.  I feel ... pregnant!  I think I am a bit smaller than I was with Waylon at this point, but Waylon IS Mr. Hefty.

Sleep, getting dressed, tying my shoes, carrying the boys around, getting up from the couch, getting down to the couch, bathing boys, turning over at night, it's all getting much more difficult to do at the speed I am used to.  All of it telling me we are at the end.  I'm not nervous.  I am not anxious.  I am not completely ready.  We don't have a final name.  I don't have my bag packed.  I don't have room on my video camera.  The room was ready, but now isn't.  I don't have the pump or bottles ready.  One would think I might start panicking, but I'm not. 

Throw some clothes in a bag.  Get some videos off of the video camera or buy a new card.  Run some bottles through the dishwasher.  Throw a sheet on the bassinet mattress.  Throw the car seat in the car.  Wash up his coming home outfit and we are gold.  The rest?  It will get done in due time.  I love this new outlook on life and what this new little guy has already taught me and brought to our family. 

A few things that are absolutely ready are 8 arms waiting to hold his tiny new body.



Happy New Year, all.  No resolutions here.  I've got too much other stuff going on.  Or maybe I will try to be nicer to Dale some, but that comes with the release of most of these hormones, right?!!  I would like to redesign the blog and rename it in my spare time.  We will see how far I get with that!  I'll update you later on this week's progress.

7 comments:

  1. woooo hooo! almost there. You're HUGE!! You're Cute and little too..but huge for little ol' T! :) So cute! Love love love your prego belly! :) so excited to blog meet the little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only found your blog a few months ago and love reading it and seeing your beautiful family. Good luck with the upcoming birth! You are so blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, so you're ONLY pregnant in the belly. You cute thing you.

    Happy new year girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look soooo cute! Love it. I had people tell me two different things all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking good!!!! Super cute!! Only a short time now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the updates. And I know that one day you will look back and be glad you did the pics too. (I can see a fun scrapbook page in the making...) You look absolutely amazing girl. Don't listen to what anyone else tells you. And that top is too cute. Hang in there. You're almost there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look absolutely beautiful! And I love your outlook on it all. Everything will get done when it needs to get done. Can't wait to meet the newest little wrestler/fart maker in your beautiful little family. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails