Monday, July 19, 2010

T to the I to the R... oh whatever

I am tired beyond belief this morning.  I thought this tired thing was getting better.  Guess I was wrong.   I could barely keep my eyes open on the drive in.  Once I got to my parking garage I seriously considered just staying there and taking a little nap for however long it took to cure this horrid tiredness, BUT my seat wouldn't recline far enough so I just decided to go in.  Still can't shake it so I am considering taking a little walk across the street for a huge cup of cappuccino, but it is so hot in the building right now I'm not sure it will help.

I think a lot of the tiredness has to do with the weekend.  It was a pretty good weekend and a pretty bad weekend.  Let me explain.

Good:
Friday night = fun night at the Royals game for the 1st time with the boys
Bad:
The Royals game was sold out of standing room only even.  No 1st for the boys that night unless you count paying $10 for parking and standing around the gate to figure out what to do all the while trying to tell Wyatt how much we tried to make it work to avoid a complete melt down. 

Good:
Hitting up a carnival and daddy saving the night.
Bad:
It was the same carnival we hit up the weekend before only in a different town - the boys didn't care though

Good:
Sleeping in on Saturday
Bad:
Even sleeping in wasn't enough.  I think I could have slept all day and then some.

Good:
Seeing family at a baby shower on Saturday
Bad:
Not eating enough food for fear someone would say something about how much I was eating - trust me, they would have said something!!!

Good:
Going to church, hanging with family, having dinner with my high school crew
Bad:
Waylon being the most demanding cranky child ever not letting me sit down or enjoy crap and crying for most of the time and Dale not being able to join me.  He did call me on the way home to pick him up a sandwich from Subway.  After I had to get gas and get the boys in the bath once I got home.  He did clean the crap out of the kitchen though.  Thank goodness! 

Single moms and dads, I have no idea how you do it all day every day.  I respect  you all. 

Maybe I can blame all this tiredness on the allergy issues everyone is having except Dale of course!!!  I didn't even brush my teeth before bed last night.  I never ever ever do that not even on the weekends.  I changed my clothes and flopped into bed.  I don't even think I told Wyatt or Dale goodnight.  It's looking like an early bed time for me tonight.  Maybe I can get caught up.  Now off to get that cappuccino.

Hope you all had a great weekend.   

3 comments:

  1. Well, you are pg- remember? That always did it for me, even early on. I have it too, but it's called staying up til 4:30. Not cool when you're a mom and have to get your kid to summer school. OUCH! Hope you wake up soon and have a better rest of your week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waylon wasn't that bad. His "crankiness" bothered you more than it did ANY of us. He is still trying to get used to all of us! It'll only get better! Take a 15 minute nap at some point today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww hope you'll feel better soon, girl. I feel crappy too the first few weeks of my pregnancy so I hope it's just that. Sending you hugs!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails