- Everyday I take my lunch to work (well, most days) and every day I am starving after I eat it. It is usually not packed in small portions either. I'm starving now.
- I hate these "brush over" bangs I had my stylist cut. What was I thinking? They get in my way!
- I used "stylist" in the sentence above to make me sound cool!
- I should have gotten into major trouble for a few things I did in high school, but I flew under the radar. No need to bring up the past!
- I have been listening to the Word of Promise (Bible on CD) to and from work and I have to slap myself in the face to stay awake. That sounded bad, but I am still in the old testament when so and so begot so and so. Let's face it you all, that is not the most exciting life lesson teaching the Bible has to offer.
- I can't wait to get to the book of Job. I think that is one of my favorite books.
- I check my phone (Facebook and Twitter) way too often! Dale thinks I am addicted!
- I'm allergic to penicillin. (Yes I'm reaching here) I did have a really bad reaction to it when I was younger. It was actually the sickest I have ever been and spent some time in the hospital because of it.
- I have been on 1 cruise in my life with some really great friends. It will probably be the only cruise in my life. Dale tries to stay away from big ships in the middle of the ocean. But it was an awesome time!
Geez, Baby! This is Dale's cousin and now mine. I like to think that she belongs to me, not Dale. Anyway, I love her and I want to see her blog more because she has a ton of stuff to offer the blogosphere with her spunk and all.
Me Daily Because I so totally miss her and her blogging since she decided to move.
MommaKiss This lady cracks my $h*# up! I don't cuss much (on here) but she does and she does it well. She is a great mommy too and I enjoy reading her tales.
A Beatiful Mess I love Alicia! She is sweet, adorable, and real. Plus she connects with you as a reader and takes it seriously. That's the kind of bloggin girl I love!
Mommy of a Monster This lady cracks me up as well. Not to mention she has an adorable son and 2 ADORABLE twin daughters!
Love Imagine Create I love how creative she is and the process she is going through with finding and loving herself.
Sugar Tails She always puts things into perspective for me. Plus her daughter is ADORABLE as well with the most beautiful eyes!
Ok, so I need to stop. I love reading blogs. You'd think I didn't have a day job or kids or a busy schedule! I have quite a few others I frequent and love. Check these blogs out. You are in for a treat! Thanks again, Korinne for the thoughtful award.