Thursday, March 11, 2010

Who am I kidding...

I am never going to get around to trying to make these pictures look any better so I am just going to share them in their raw beauty.

But before you enjoy these I have to share how big Wyatt thinks he is now. Last night he says to me, "Mommy, I can say damn it now" with an excited voice and expressive eyebrows "because I am 3." I tell him that no he really can't and then not 10 seconds later a guy on tv says damn it and he quickly laughed and said, "see that guy says damn it too and I can say damn it because I am 3." Thank you, prime time tv!!

The boys love my snow boats as much as I do and apparently there is something under the buffet that I need to get out.

Is that a bowl? I wonder what is in it and how long it has been under there, or maybe I really don't. Anyway, wish I would of captured the process he went through to get these and put them on. What a little thinker!






He loves that little pony!

I love those love handles!!






And those cankels!


Ok, so I love every single piece of him!




Trying to figure out how the canister goes back on the vacuum.

2 comments:

  1. The pic of of him in the boot is the coolest pic you have on here. So many captions could go there

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! He is such a sweetie! I would try those boots on too but they look 4 sizes to small for my big feet. Don't you love how you find things when you are looking at pictures? Thanks for sharing these; this post made my day!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails