Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Picture tease

I haven’t had a chance to edit any of the photos yet, but I had to share a few of my favorites. It is crazy how much I miss my boys during the day. Looking at adorable pictures like this really doesn’t help with that!

This is when Waylon climbed on my back to snuggle. Again, this hardly EVER happens!

We are working on the binki!

His new favorite thing to say, "Go, Go, Go"! He actually started this during the Olympics while we would watch bobsledding. Even though this is blurry it is one of my all time favorites! I love that smile and that laugh, if you could hear it of course! When he is sleepy he asks for 2 things and runs to get them. Can you guess? Of course, his binki and his blanky! He will politely hold his hand out for his binki and take off running to bed once he has it. I hope he always loves to go to bed this much!!!

(Yes, that is Smokey and the Bandit on the t.v. One of Wyatt and Dale's all time favorite movies and what you can find playing at our house on a usual Saturday morning.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails