Friday, February 12, 2010

I heart my friends!

Can't say enough about how much I love my friends. How supportive they are! Love you guys and thanks for everything!

Last night – a good night even though Wyatt got into MAJOR trouble for hitting the TV with the Wii remote out of frustration that his Wii wouldn't work the way he wanted it to. Hmmm!!! He did pretty well after the dust settled though and we even got a little Valentine's Day project done, a fun bath, and extreme racing on the walker thing and taking turns down the hallway, but the living room and bathroom are a COMPLETE disaster!!!! Still feels like success. I'm in my "do something about it" stage so I am hoping it lasts quite a bit longer this time around.

On another note…. Last day of my 20's. No huge plans for celebration, but we are having my family and Dale's over to our house tomorrow for some bbq and cake. Might just have me a huge margarita next week at Vic's celebration. I hardly ever drink but the thought of a margarita is really making my mouth water. Pictures to come. Wyatt rubbed my back at dinner last night and told me he was so glad it was my birthday. What a sweetie. It was out of the blue and so sweet that I didn't hold anything against him for being a couple of days early…better than being late!

Anyway Happy Valentine's day to all of you love birds out there. Hope everyone has a love filled weekend!!! I would say I am looking forward to some October/November babies, but seems like all of my friends are pregnant right now or it is too soon for another! Much love anyway : )!!!

And another reminder from Rick Warren:

"God's work within your marriage is designed to produce "love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, humility, and self-control" within you and your spouse. (Galatians 5:22-23, TEV)"

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails