Tuesday, November 10, 2009

WOW!

So, like I said before, maybe it is weird that I let a little boy's story who is a stranger to me affect my life so much. However, if you haven't read his story, people, you just missed a miracle. What great things God is doing through this little human being the size of Waylon and through his mommy. Stellan's necessary heart surgery was a success. There was a 20% chance that would happen. His blood pressure was hardly registering and he flat lined on the table that morning right in front of his mom's eyes. Could you imagine? People all over the world were praying constantly yesterday and I'm not ashamed to say I was one of them. God has used this little guy to restore faith in so many.

Praise the Lord.

Weird or not, it never hurts to "see" evidence that God is up there still working away, listening to our prayers, and doing great things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails