Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Air freshener anyone???

We were having a nice relaxing night at home last night, watching tv, playing, giving baths, etc. Then the dubs (Wyatt and Waylon) disappear into the kitchen for not even 2 minutes. I hear them laughing and then I hear Waylon gasp like he does when the wind is blowing in his face. I run in to see what in the world was going on. I see that Waylon's face is all wet and Wyatt is standing in front of him with a bottle of air freshener. My heart about stopped. I picked him up and ran into the bathroom, striped his clothes off and forced his head under the faucet in the bathtub. Of course he was screaming bloody murder! Once I felt I got him good and washed out I could still smell it on him and it was still really strong. So he got another round and I used soap that time. He didn't rub his eyes or anything afterward and his skin didn't break out and I did all I could to check to see if he could still see clearly. He checked out ok, but this morning had a pretty bad cough. I don't know if that is related or not.

I swear my house is baby proofed except for the time I forget to lock the cabinet back up after getting the dishwashing liquid out to run the dishwasher! You can't miss a step!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails