Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My first attempt at getting serious with this blog...

So, this is going to be short and sweet. Why, you ask? Well, because in my attempt, here is what happened around the house as I sat down at the computer, Waylon fell down about 5 times and tried to crawl onto the fireplace. Wyatt went outside and was "shooting" some spider outside of the window. The dog was constantly whining. The most common phrases out of my mouth were, "no, don't do that, etc." So, maybe right after work isn't a good time? When is? The 30 seconds I spend on the couch before bed every night, maybe, if I can keep my eyes open. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining and spending time with my children will out weigh blogging any day. So, I will TRY MY BEST to get serious with this blog and I will try to be entering stories to catch you all up soon.

Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails