Friday, September 25, 2009

Random photos

All week I have been wanting to really get serious with this blog, but I have had no time. So, the blog post ideas just keep adding up. I am adding these now because that is all I have time for.
Here are the boys having some bubble fun!
Waylon eating his spaghetti. He actually does get a lot in his mouth too.


Wyatt helping with dinner. He is such a good helper. Never mind the unfinished back splash of our island. It has only been about 4 years since we have moved into the place, cut us some slack!

Here is Waylon's version of helping at dinner time. He LOVES to open doors now that he is mobile and see what is in there.

Jackpot! He loves to eat!


I'm pretty sure Wyatt is telling me he just farted in this picture. Had to post it. More on his farting later...
My guys on Dale's birthday. It was late. No one had any business eating cake or having kids awake at this hour, but it was the weekend!


That face pretty much sums up Wyatt. Cute and awnrey as ever!






Waylon playing patty cake on mom's lap.



What a cutie pie!
He has a temper! Look at those tears and those teeth!
My sweet, sweet boys!
Wyatt's art work. Thank goodness it was just chalk and came off easily!


That's all for now. As soon as I can find some time, I will get serious about this blogging thing!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails