Thursday, February 2, 2012

My life

Nothing extremely insightful here.  I just wanted to share this picture because it is a perfect description of how my life feels most of the time. Moving, action, never still, a lot of laughing, a lot of fighting, a lot of whining, a lot of crying, a lot of cleaning dry pee off the base of the toilet.  Ok, I got a little off track.   Anyway, this picture is how my life feels.  C.R.A.Z.Y flash by moments. 


An update after Weston's doctor appointment in which I prayed for an ear infection to be the excuse to his crabbiness lately... The kid is perfectly healthy.  Don't get me wrong I'm really excited about that and thankful, but I was hoping for an excuse to his PMS 24/7.  Teeth, it's the teeth, right?!  Someone say yes.  I will get my happy baby back soon, right?!  Again, someone please say yes. 

In other news, please ignore how drab my bedroom looks, it's next on the Pinterest list of things I want to spruce up.  It needs it, bad!
Want to follow me there? Follow Me on Pinterest  I'm kind of addicted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails