Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Me and them

Some days are hard.  Some days I want to pull my hair out.  Some days I get answers as to why my hair seems to be greying faster than everyone elses. Some days I understand why the lines in my face seem to get deeper and deeper by the minute.  Some days I swear these little guys, especially the youngest one, hate me. 


Some days I would like to just sit down on the couch for the rest of the night and not care about anything.  Some days I wonder why the hell I ever wanted to be a parent.  Some days I wonder where the love comes from.  How I put up with so much whining, so much bullshit. 

Then I look around.  I see a face like this one.  I feel the need they have for me when they feel alone.  I hear their begging questions about snuggling and sleeping by my side and them just plain needing me.  ME.  The one that was gifted, BLESSED, to get them.  THEM!  Then I feel the unexplainable love that my heart is filled with and know what it's all about. I couldn't breathe without them.  THEM.  That's a fact.

3 comments:

  1. Oh man were you in my head today? It is all about them isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing how they get ahold of hearts, isn't it?

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails