Monday, August 1, 2011

A peek at our vacation

I've been away on vacation with the kiddos.  I'm not complaining.  It was stressful, but I'm not complaining.  I'm so glad we got away even if it was GO all the time.  The smiles on their faces at times were so worth it.  We got home Saturday and spent Sunday doing nothing.  I purposely cleaned the house and had the laundry done just so I wouldn't have to do anything on my one day off before work.  The house was destroyed about 10 minutes after we walked in the door and it remains that way to this very minute, but I'm not complaining!

All by himself for the 1st time ever!

Trout fishing

He forgot his black suit

He's the king of the world and he truly believes it

My cousin Hannah and Mother-in-law Linda.  Look at that talent!

My little family.  Weston LOVED the water!  I was actually pretty blown away with how much he loved it.  He HATES the baby pool, but couldn't wait to get in the lake.

All these pictures are thanks to my mom.  I have a ton more from my camera and my aunt's.  I'll have to share those another time.

I really did have a great time, even though I was stressed for most of it.  I think Dale and I will be going back in the fall, just the two of us.  We have yet to celebrate our anniversary that happened two months ago.

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a great time...even if you now need a vacation from the vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun. Great photos.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails