Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Been busy

I haven’t blogged anything substantial because I’ve been busy.

Too busy at work.

Being a single mom while my husband coaches.

Choosing the boys over the computer.

My house is a mess.

I need to vacuum, clean bathrooms, fold some laundry, put some laundry away, do more laundry.

I haven’t even thought about planning a party for the end of the month when my (typing through tears) baby turns 5 besides this little sentence about it. I think I am purposely avoiding it so I don’t have to realize it.

Trying to firm up. 3 runs in 4 weeks and one hell session of ab ripper x, that will do the trick, right? To do that I have to get up at the butt crack of dawn on a Saturday or Sunday. During the week is pretty much out of the question. Dinner to cook, tears and asses to wipe, games to play, feeding to do, dinosaur hugs to give, a house to pick up, clothes to lay out, and sleep to get.  It's not working too well!  I can at least move after a run though, so I've made some progress.

I am working on little sleep from a long weekend.

I need to give Weston a bath. Seriously I do. Sunday he got wiped down with wipes. TONIGHT, I am doing it. Tonight he will get a bath! Bill always hated when I wiped the kids faces with “butt wipes”.

I paid bills, right? Oh my goodness, did I pay my bills?

T-ball games. They are the cutest ever by the way and completely frustrating at the same time.

I did my 1st photo shoot with my mom. It was my sister and I had good light outside, there isn’t really much more to it.  She’s amazing by the way. I’m not wanting to get into the business, I just want to take awesome pics of my family.  These are my favs.



 

I did actually get some meals planned for the week. Healthy? I’ll pretend you didn’t ask that, oh you didn’t?

Me time? I feel too guilty for me time. The HS girls and I are planning an overnight girl’s night and to say I’m excited is a complete understatement. But, I will still feel guilty for not being the one to feed and swaddle Weston before bed.

My me time right now is getting ready for work in the morning and the 2 hours of drive time back and forth where I struggle just to keep my eyes open.

So anyway, I have been busy just like every other momma out there. Thank goodness we just had that ONE day to celebrate us!

4 comments:

  1. Man o man.....sounds exhausting, but you are doing a great job!! Kuddos mama!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you for choosing the boys over the computer. That's HUGE. And looks to me like you have some good genes. Give yourself a break. You can only do what you can do. But I understand busy having been a single mom for the better part of two weeks now. It stinks. Hang in there mama. Give yourself a big pat on the back. You're doin great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you have your priorities straight as always T! much love to you! Stay awake while driving...the world would be so sad if something happened to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Life is always busy as a mom. Hope you find some me time soon.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails