- "Sorry for acting like that, mom" without being prompted after a melt down
- Owls howling, coyotes crying, and leaves blowing while taking the dog out at 5am
- My kids and husband running around the house chasing after each other. It sounds like the house may fall down, but I love it just the same.
- My FIL's voice for the first time in over 2 months.
- Wyatt tell his brother, "That's my boy!" with a thumbs up!
- A two year old running down the hall in laughter as he should have been in his room in bed
- My 4 year old leaping with excitement for his brother's accomplishments!
- A toddler's silhouette in the doorway of a dark room.
What has made you smile this past month?
Feel free to check out the others. Just click on the healthy smile below.