Friday, November 5, 2010

I'm in so much trouble!!!

It's official, my 3rd trimester has arrived and as if right on que, here comes the swollen face, hands, legs, and feet. 

I think it is safe to say that I have some major junk in my trunk and some major trunk sharing with my thighs!  I think my butt and thighs are definitely taking the brunt of this pregnancy!!!  I'm dreaming about all the work I am going to be doing to get it all off.  No worries, perfect timing for spring where I want to be outside anyway so I will just have to get my large trunk on the trail for some good runs across the street.  I'm sure I'll need the stress relief!


Kind of hard to tell just how big I am with the black, but just go here and see what I used to look like when wearing this outfit. 


"Mommy, my turn!"

Without the black, right before bed (after eating dinner.  I skipped desert last night, shocker!!!!).  Wow!  I still have plenty of time to gain even more weight and have to go through Thanksgiving and Christmas.  I'm in so much trouble!!!

The nameless baby is doing great.  He is still kicking me like crazy and pushing his pointy little parts against my stomach making me look like I have some growth on top of the large growth I already have.  Some of his movements and pushes and kicks can get pretty uncomfortable, but I still love feeling them. 

This pregnancy is going by so stinkin fast!  People keep asking if I am ready for the baby to get here.  Of course I am, but I am also not trying to hurry things up in the least.  Our lives are about to get that much more hectic.  Plus with this being my last (according to us) baby I want to soak it in as much as possible.  Besides it is already going by extremely too fast!!! 

I am excited to see his little face and smell his perfect little baby smells and to see him with his brothers, but that time will come soon enough!  Right now I am enjoying the heartburn, limited movement, uncomfortable bending over, waking up every morning seeing my image in the mirror and being shocked all over again that I am THIS pregnant, random shooting pains in my lower back, swelling, feeling like a beached whale attempting to roll over in bed, occasional waddling, and clothes stretching.  Seriously I am!  Every bit of it is a reminder of the blessing that is growing just for our family.  Plus, I don't have any of the baby clothes out and the room is not ready.  I have a lot of work to do and did I mention the holidays being thrown in there?  Wow, I have a lot of work to do!!!  I'm in so much trouble and quickly running out of time. 

At the same time I'm good with all I have to do and not worrying about it.  This whole pregnancy has been that way, unplanned and completely out of our hands (well, not entirely, but you know what I mean).  Inside I feel calm and collected and know things will get done when they get done and if they don't, no big deal.  Except the name part, that one might be a big deal, but I don't have any anxiety over that yet.  This is a major change for me.  I'm planned.  I'm in charge.  Things go my way.  Or at least that is the way I want things done normally!  I'm actually enjoying this change of character! 

Time to start going to the dr every 2 weeks and time for everyone to start commenting on how large I am, but look so cute.  Eventually the "look so cute" gets dropped off of their comments as my face blows up like a balloon.  Also time for people to start asking how much time I am taking off and if I am coming back to work after.  I think we all have to remember how many mouths this makes! 

But I am good - good with it all!



7 comments:

  1. you look great! I didn't realize you were so close behind me. I'll keep reading and thinking of you as your time gets closer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you look great. He is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, you will always be cute. And I have no idea what you are talking about. You are all belly. Nothin fun about those last stages of pregnancy. Trust me, I know. But you seem to have a great outlook and handle on it. Good luck on the name game. It'll come.

    ReplyDelete
  4. STOP! Stop making want to cuddle my own little warm bundle of love that smells so good and makes tiny noises which cannot be replicated!!!! (That was all one breath).

    Honestly, I think you are the cutest pregnant girl in the world! Each and every time. Lucky you! And you have cute maternity clothes too! ;oD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tayarra - you look so stinkin' cute. SERIOUSLY!!!

    Anyway, wanted to tell you that I gave you a blog award. Stop on by and get the details off my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What in the world are you talking about? You look stunning! You make me wish that I was pregnant again. lol Thank goodness it's not possible. I think 4 is enough for us. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are incredibly adorable. making me miss my pregnant belly. kinda. sorta. maybe can i just come and rub yours???

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails