Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The wedding

The wedding was beautiful of course.  I took the day off on Friday so Sarah and I could get some things done.  One of those things being spray tanned for the 1st time for both of us.  It was quite the experience.  It gave us something to crack up about for the rest of the night.  We were DARK and a bit on the orange side.  We couldn't cry because it was streak our tan so we laughed hysterically instead every time we looked in the mirror.  Ah, just like the good ole days back at GU.

We got our orange butts in the car and headed to IA Friday afternoon.  It seemed like a short drive.  Shorter than the hour drive I take to and from work every day.  I guess it had something to do with my company.  We had a lot of things to catch up on and wasted no time doing it. 

A little background for you.  Sarah and Lindsay are 2 of my best friends from college.  The 3 of us ran cross country and track together and Lindsay played softball with me as well.  We are completely and harshly honest with each other and can all take it without clawing each other's eyes out.  They are the type of friends where it doesn't matter how long it has been we can pick up where we left off with no interruptions or awkwardness.  We were all 3 in each other's weddings.

On with the wedding pictures already.

Sarah's hair looked adorable.  This is us playing around waiting for Lindsay to come out of the bathroom.  We had yet to see her.


Thank goodness we lost about 1/2 of our spray tan in the drain that morning!  It actually looked pretty good on the wedding day, but we were a bit embarrassed at the rehearsal.  I was at least, but still laughing!

There she is.  A little nervous, but looking beautiful!  And the 3 of us together again!

This is Wyatt's future wife.  It is going to be an arranged marriage.  She has got to be one of the cutest things I have seen!  And very well behaved!

This is after the wedding at the rehearsal and after a great meal and CAKE.  YUM!

So I mentioned that my dress didn't fit 2 or 3 days before the wedding so my mom worked her magic!  Thank goodness for her.  You couldn't even tell it wasn't supposed to be that way!  I could of used a better pose, but whatever!  On the right were my roommates for the weekend.  That is Sarah's youngest Skyler.  You might remember her from here.

She was such a good girl.  She even waited until the wedding was over and almost everyone was out of the church before she blew out of her pretty polka dotted dress!  It took 3 people and 20 to 30 minutes later to get her cleaned up.  Silly girl!

Our bouquets.
All 3 of us again at the reception.

On the dance floor.  This picture cracks me up.  This is Lindsay's aunt we have known since college as well!  Hilarious!

And the happy newlyweds Lindsay and Kyle.  Thanks so much guys for making us a part of your special day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails