Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Brotherly love

Wyatt has strep so I worked from home yesterday through my meetings. I got to baby him quite a bit which I enjoyed. I feel sorry for the little guy but it makes me feel so good when all he wants to do is hang with his mommy. Dale stayed home with him today and took him into the dr. He called me to let me know what was up with him and then asked Wyatt if he wanted to talk to me. He politely said, "No thanks" and then I felt betrayed and abandoned! Not really!

About the only thing that cheered him up yesterday was getting to see his little brother when we picked him up from the babysitter. Both of them had the biggest smiles on their faces. Once they got home Waylon coxed Wyatt off of the couch and they rode the little 4 wheeler together. They enjoyed a good 10 minutes of that before they made each other screech and cry then the pushing and attempted biting set in. At least I got a glimpse of the brotherly love. They made up before bed time though.

I have a doctor appointment tomorrow afternoon, I will fill you in on the details later (I'm not pregnant), but I might not have time to post a D-Day post, but hopefully I will get to it this week sometime.

I am ruling Friday as The Dub's day. I have to be off because the babysitter needs that day off so I am thinking of things I will be brave enough to attempt by myself. I am thinking Fun Run or Chucky Cheeses, you know where a kid can be a kid, but I don't know if I have it in me. Suggestions?! They haven't been to either place before. We have to be back in time to take that hellion of a dog Jerry Lee to the vet. I seriously need to hire a dog nanny for that beast to wear her out during the day so she isn't so flippin hyper at night!

2 comments:

  1. Ok this post is too sad (sick boy), too sweet (brotherly love), and too funny (dog nanny? really?).

    As far as kid joints: if Fun Run is like Pump it Up which I heard it is, go early and bring socks for you too. You will get a work out and get to talk to other grown up mommies! And you might meet a dog nanny there too. Ha!

    We went to that new Chuck E Cheese off I29 (by the new Target and Best Buy) on a Wednesday about 3 and there were 2 other small kids there. It was wonderful and an extreme opposite to Sunday afternoons! Hope you guys have fun where ever you go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and if you choose Chuck E Cheese go online and print off a coupon. You can save like $10. And come home with $0.13 worth of junk! Yay!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails