Monday, February 1, 2010

I am freaking out.

Last Saturday when Wyatt woke up I could see his right lymph node in his neck. When I felt it it was pretty hard, but he didn't say it was tender to the touch. I freaked out a little bit, but talked myself into believing it was because he just woke up and he was tired. I felt it later on in the day and it didn't seem to be nearly as big. I thought maybe he had an infection going on that was soon to show it's ugly face, but a week has gone by and no infection. I kept a close eye on it through the week and just went by appearance. I didn't notice it being as big. This past Sunday at my mom and dad's I noticed it sticking out quite a bit again. I felt it and it felt bigger than the 1st time. I had my dad and sister feel it as well to make sure I wasn't losing my mind. They felt it as well with a concerned look on their faces. It concerned me; I got a little scared, but quickly shut off any more thoughts on what it might mean.

I did well with that until I got to work today to make an appointment for the doctor just to make sure. It seems like since I made that appointment I can't relax. My stomach is in knots, all I want to do is go home. I can't focus; my mind is going crazy with possibilities. I know I can't do a single thing about it right now, but it is scaring me to death. Even writing this post my mind wants to go into all of the "what if's", but I'm going to try my best and shut it down and just pray about it. His appointment is at 8:45 tomorrow morning. Please say a little pray for the both of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails