Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I couldn't resist

I took an early lunch from work so I could go see baby Lincoln. I couldn't resist. I wanted to make sure Christen was there as well. And as an extra bonus Amanda was also there. He is beautiful. Such a little guy with lots of hair. He looks like his momma's side. He was alert and had his eyes open wide most of the time we were there. What a special moment to be in. Cherryh's mom got a little emotional. She has been a part of our lives since we were little and seeing all of us grown up, successful, and having our own babies is a lot to take in. I can only hope to be able to experience this kind of relationship with the friends of my boys some day. I can imagine I might also be a little emotional!
And here he is! What a sweetie!
Here is Aunt Christen. Lincoln, you are one lucky little guy because your aunt loves you more than you will ever know and you can see it in her eyes.
Here is Cheryl, Cherryh's mom also known as Gigi.

Mother daughter moment!

Here we all are. That is Lori on the left, Amanda, Cherryh and Lincoln, Christen, and me.
Doesn't Cherryh look great. Yes, I am jealous! My face was 50 times the size of hers after giving birth! Lincoln was getting a little upset. Congratulations again!!!! Looking forward to another time to get all of the kids together again. Eliott, Gabe, Wyatt, Waylon, Annie, Meghan, Julia, and now Lincoln. Getting to be quite a large bunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails