Monday, December 14, 2009

Wyattisms

I have been trying to remember to add to this list as things come out of his mouth, but sometimes we are out and about and by the time I get back to my computer I tend to forget. I finally made it to 10. I'm sure I would have gotten there a lot faster if I had this list at my fingertips at all times. Anyway, enjoy! I will post the next 10 when I get to them.

Just a reminder... HE... IS....3!!!!!
  1. As I am wiping his bottom after he did his business - "Don't touch my balls" - what??!!!
  2. "I was in my closet being a dog"
  3. "The Jaguar can't swim in that pond"
  4. "Mommy, the moon is all dirty"
  5. "Awh, Kiss my butt!" Really???!
  6. "Are those your princess shoes?"
  7. "Uno, dos, trsss, quan, ci, (mumble, mumble with some rolling of his tongue) Me: "Who taught you how to count in Spanish?" Wyatt: "Diego!"
  8. Whispered, "Mommy, you are beautiful."
  9. "It's a beautiful day out here today"
  10. As I am putting sweet Wyatt to bed, Me: "Why don't you act this sweet all the time?" Wyatt: "Because I don't want to." Me: "But it would be so much more fun." Wyatt: "Just forget about it."

1 comment:

  1. Those are too cute! Love the dirty moon.

    And what's the deal with that "just forget about it"??? I've been getting it left and right lately and I have no idea where B picked it up. Mysteries of little boys.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails