Friday, December 19, 2008

Pics of the boys and back to work...

I returned to work this week. It has been pretty crazy around our house from about 8 to 11 at night trying to get everyone off to bed and ready for the next day that starts way too soon. But, I think we will eventually settle in and get use to it. Here are some pics of the boys. If you can't tell, I can't take enough pictures of the two of them together. Wyatt is still doing really great with him and has really enjoyed being able to spend all day with him at the babysitters...which they both seem to LOVE! Waylons is just getting huge and I am finding it hard to try to keep up with how much this kid wants to eat!

Waylon's got him pinned!
Trust me ... I don't pose Wyatt - he is a complete natural

Love this!


Look how big this kid is!


Again, one of Wyatt's natural moves - I did not ask him to do this! Waylon is already holding his head up. He is such a strong little guy!

Wyatt playing baseball with his Great Grandma Vada. He is also a natural at this!

Great Grandma really getting into the game!

We have a picture of Wyatt with this little snowman when he was about 6 months old. I can't believe the difference. I would post it, but don't want to go through and try to find it.

Since I have been off work, I have gotten the opportunity to see how Marcus spends his days! I didn't pose him either!

Pa Pa burping Wyatt like Waylon











No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails