This blog though, it wouldn't have been half of all of that if it wasn't for the readers that keep coming back. Maybe they comment every time, maybe they don't. Maybe they email me, hit me up on twitter, mention something on Instagram or Facebook, maybe they mentioned something to my face. The readers... YOU! You have made this blog what it is to me. I've found support and love, acceptance, affirmation... so many things because of you all. I've made new friends that I care about. I have rekindled some old relationships, people have gotten to know me at a different level, understand me for me. You all got pieces of me that I couldn't ever speak about. And for all that I say THANK YOU in a very cool way.
Ready? I don't think you are... this is so completely cool!
- On Facebook this company's page has 32,079 likes.
- They have recently been seen on CNN for the second time.
- They have multiple famous people recommending their products. I've seen pictures of royalty checking out their product. No joke!
- They've recently put a Christmas music video together straight from their shop and straight from the associates that put your products together. Want to know how many views that video has at this point? 102,589, pretty impressive, right?!
- But wait, in 2010 they created a Flash Mob video, which happens to have over 38 million (REALLY) views and is the most watched flash mob OF ALL TIME. I remember watching it, probably the first one I ever watched, in awe. It brought tears to my eyes and at the time I didn't even realize who it was from.
What am I talking about? Alphabet Photography! I've had our name in Jen's letter photography on my wall for years. It hasn't moved and I don't plan to move it anytime soon. I love it. Jen, huh? Yep, I went to college with Jen. She was the roommate of one of my best friends there. I've seen her in her jammies. I think, I don't actually remember, but I was at the house late so I'm sure I did. Regardless, Jen is so sweet and is blow-you-away-talented. Her work is so much more than Alphabet Photography, you should check out some of her newborn photo shoots and the shots she did of Olympic athletes. Just simply AWE-MAZ-ING. I could go on and on. Jen has so graciously agreed to offer this generous gift to one of my readers.
This is going to be a short giveaway as time is running out and I wanted to allow you to get this as a gift for Christmas to keep for yourselves or give to a loved one. And, right now through Wednesday they are offering free shipping. So, we have to hurry.
What you win - a customized word of your choosing up to 9 letters in a custom frame. That's a $134.95 value. An absolutely amazing gift.
Here's how to enter:
- Like Alphabet Photography on Facebook - mandatory
- Go to Alphabet Photography's website and play around with the design of your word (so easy and so completely fun) - come back and tell me what word you would choose - mandatory
- Like 5 Sharp Lives on Facebook
- Tweet it
- Facebook post it
- Tweet it some more
- Facebook it some more
- Come back and tell me about it.
- Comment as many times as you want - no limit - comment your hearts out.
I will pick a winner WEDNESDAY morning at 9AM CST. You will have until 1PM CST to respond. If not I will give the next name 30 minutes. If I don't hear from them I will go to the next name and will repeat until I find a winner. The winner will be drawn at random.
Sorry for the short time frames, but I want to give people a chance to see the giveaway and enter. The last day for free shipping is Wednesday, so we need to get the order in as soon as we can once announced. Check Facebook, Twitter, and your emails. Make sure I have a way to get ahold of you.
So, THANK YOU! Now, get to commenting, sharing, and designing what word you would want framed on your wall. And, thank you, Jen for such a generous gift!!!