Monday, March 29, 2010

17 Months

Update with pictures!
Happy 17 months to Waylon today. I'm not sure what is going on with blogger or my computer today, but I can't get pictures to load.

Anyway, it's been 17 months since we had Waylon. I am going to go ahead and say it... I can't believe how fast he has grown. And guess who has finally started to soften up a bit when it comes to affection. He will finally give kisses when asked. Don't ask too much though or he will turn his head away saying, "NOOOOOOOO". He makes you not want to ask for too many because he likes to slip in his tongue once your lips touch his. I could do without that, but he thinks it is pretty funny. He even willingly kissed his cousin goodbye yesterday (without the tongue, thank goodness).

He seems so much older than 17 months. He does pretty much everything his brother does. He will even brush his teeth by himself. Sometimes he thinks he is way bigger than he is as well and tries to do way too much and learns the hard way. He is saying almost everything now. And has even been saying mama more and more. He still won't call me mama though. He only calls a few people by their "names", Daddy, of course, Nae Nae and both Pa Pa's. That's it though except for the dogs. The boys have been playing really well together lately. They have learned how to have fun together, which is awesome. I love to hear them off laughing. It usually includes them jumping off of stuff in Wyatt's room or falling on Wyatt's bed.

He is a ton of fun to have around and I still love when he is ready to go to bed and asks for his binki and his blanket. It makes him still seem like my little baby. I love that little man!

1 comment:

  1. how adorable

    I am so glad I stumbled across your blog:) You have a new follower:)
    I also wanted to invite you to stop by and check out my site for moms.
    Chatterscene.com
    It is a small community of moms. Even though it is small it is still a great place:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails