Thursday, March 12, 2009

Just around the house...

One of the cutest little faces ever!
Wyatt helping again. Waylon doesn't get any eating done because he is too busy smiling at his brother.

Our nephew, Will! That is a pretty adorable face.

The cousins!

Nothing scares this kid!

Wyatt found an old hat and wanted his picture taken.
Waylon wanted in on the fun!


For some reason he reminds me of Chris Farley every time he wears this shirt : )!

My blue eyed boys! I can't believe how much Waylon's hair has lightened up.

There's a happy boy.


I have a couple of really sweet boys!


1 comment:

  1. What sweet cute boys! I love that you share your pics of them! And I love the tie shirt! I wonder if it comes in tuxedo, you know, for evening wear.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails