Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Busy/Stressful Time

We have been pretty busy around here. We went through boughts of pink eye, rsv, layoffs at work, birthday, Valentine's Day, etc. Wyatt is still working on the potty training, which has it's ups and downs. He has gone poopy in the potty twice though! Waylon is getting huge, as you will see. I have a great video of Wyatt "changing" Waylon's diaper, but it keeps locking me up. I really wish I could share though!

Anyway, here are a few catch up pics:

Waylon and his Nae Nae.
Dale is the best! He got the boys and me Valentine's Day stuff all by himself. The boys got little baskets with candy. Wyatt got a Lyon, named Dog and Waylon got a Tiger. Here he is having a chat with him after a big squeeze and some fur in the mouth!


This is the cake my mom made me for my birthday. She is one talented lady. She drew the dragon flies all by herself. The picture doesn't do it justice!

Big brotherly hugs!

My boys!

Will trying out Wyatt's Spiderman chair. He thought it was pretty cool.

Wyatt was actually in the bath with him, sharing his toys. They love baths together!
Hangin out on the couch, watching tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails